Using self contained specialist skid mounted warm water pressure washing equipment combined with non-hazardous graffiti removal products we can remove graffiti attack from any type of porous or non-porous surface. Any time convenient to the customer anywhere within the UK and Northern Ireland. All materials used are bio-degradable water soluble solutions.
- 24 Hour Call Out Service
- Environmentally Friendly
- Safe & Efficient
- Cost Effective
- Pressure and Jet Washing
- Hard Standing Areas and Slipways
- High Level Cleaning
We have extensive experience in removing graffiti from various external surfaces including the following substrates:
- Powder Coated Cladding / UPVC
- Painted surfaces
The various Anti Graffiti Systems we employ can protect solid, absorbent and painted surfaces against graffiti attack and other contaminations such as animal deposits and environmental damage. Our protective coatings are brushed or spray applied allowing the treated surface to breathe, thus preventing corrosion and discolouration leaving a completely invisible finish.
Our products are also ideal for sealing most surfaces against water penetration by impregnating the external façade. BRE tested and approved for use on heritage buildings and sites.
Anti Graffiti & Surface Protection System
The immediate and important advantages are:
- GB COAT ONE is a water-based silicone free wax emulsion. The ‘life’ is proven to be five years or longer and with maintenance ten years or more can be expected.
- Is a micro-permeable coating, which allows the surface to fully breathe.
- Can be applied immediately following graffiti removal. This results in considerable savings in working time and makes the overall application more cost effective.
- Is warranted to contain NO solvents. Graffiti paints are normally removed from the protected surface with a simple hot water pressure wash.
- Can be applied ‘wet on wet’, i.e. there is no need to wait for the initial coat to dry fully before applying the second.
- Is fully reversible and comes off entirely when removed correctly.
- Provides a ‘dry’ invisible surface, without any contrast between protected & unprotected surfaces. It is also resistant to Ultra-Violet light and will not alter surface appearance.
- Is an excellent all round surface protection coating against traffic-film & general soiling, inhibiting the growth of moss & algae and drastically reducing maintenance costs.
- Is neutral (PH7) and biodegradable, making the coating ‘friendly’ and safe for the operatives, the surface material and the environment.
Specialist Internal/External Surface Treatments:
- Anti Graffiti Coatings
- Water Repellent Systems
- Powder Coated Maintenance Coatings
- Anti Corrosive Systems
- Flame Retardant Coatings
- Anti Slip Treatments
- Anti Vandal Paints
Hard Surface Cleaning Specialists:
With the use of hot high pressure washing equipment we are able to clean most external substrates removing all dirt, grime, pollution, paint, oil, tar and more.
Here are some examples:
- Chewing gum removal
- Natural Stone
- Glass / Wood
Façade Cleaning Specialists
We offer proven and efficient services for cleaning and restoration works affected by algae, carbon, oxidisation, metallic staining and other contamination including traffic pollution, grease and more.
Here are some examples of the different types of substrates we can treat.
- Brick and Stone
- Car Parks
- Tennis Courts
- Shopping Precincts
- Historic Buildings
- Heritage Sites
One-Off Building Cleans
A regular cleaning contract is perhaps not the most cost-effective solution for everyone.
We can cater for one-off office, commercial and domestic restoration requirements. Creating an environment you can be proud of:
- New build or renovated property
- Fire or flood damaged property
- Retail and wholesale installations
- Arenas and stadiums
- Deep cleans
- Contaminated surfaces
- Office ‘spring cleans’
Cladding Restoration & Maintenance
Whether its a new office building, industrial unit, warehouse or factory today most are built with an exterior cladding façade providing a clean and easily maintained design feature. However, a lot of the cladding materials used are subject to weathering damage:
- Staining and environmental pollution
- Dirt and grime
Without regular maintenance the buildings can look untidy and impact its value negatively. Our specialist cladding cleaning service will help to restore your buildings exterior façade making it look like brand new again.
The benefits of regularly removing surface contaminants will not only maintain the property but will also minimise future irreversible long term structural damage costs.
Insurance Claims and Repairs:
We work with some of the UK’s largest insurance and claims management companies on a partnership basis and take care of their buildings and property claims from assessment through to reconciliation.
When customers make a claim on their buildings insurance we are the trusted contractor assigned with the restoration work. Our unique approach allows us to respond to both commercial and domestic customers, providing you with one point of contact, and peace of mind throughout the claims process.
Once authorised, Graffiti Busters handle the validation, surveying, claim settlement and insurance repairs. We respond quickly to claims and audit them accurately to avoid replacement costs so that our technicians can cost-effectively restore the property.
We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional service combined with real value for money, ownership and compliance. We are a totally customer focused organisation, boasting a truly national service framework.
Glass Etch Repairs and Window Films
Glass Polishing and Restoration
Our fully trained technicians can repair various forms of glass damage:
- Construction Debris
Our cost effective solutions mean that glass can be restored without expensive replacement costs.
Anti-Graffiti Window Film/Coating
With our specialist films we can reduce long term maintenance costs and re-attrition of graffiti by providing cost effective protection solutions to mitigate damage.
The transparent films once installed, provide a removable, sacrificial surface that can reduce or eliminate the need for expensive glass replacement.
Scope of Works:
- Retail Units
- Public Transport
- Traffic Signs
- Wall Murals