Graffiti Busters were contracted to carry out highway maintenance in preparation for the opening of the new Port Access Road for London Gateway. Works consisted of kerb cleaning and fabric repairs, Congratulations to Volker Fitzpatrick & Toppesfield.
Three times the size per square mile of the City of London, opening in Q4 2013, London Gateway will be the UK’s first 21st century major deep-sea container port and Europe’s largest logistics park.
- Construction Cost £1.5 Billion
- Employment over 36,000 new jobs
- Currently 2,500 construction workers on site
- Dredging and reclamation 30 million m3
- Terminal Area 175 Hectares
- Increasing efficiency of the UK logistics supply chain
- World leading environmental programme
- Largest rail freight terminal in the UK equating for 30% of container movements.
To find out more about the project please visit: